Parallelepiped tank, carved in bas-relief. A drainage hole is on bottom of one of the long sides, another hole is on top of the other side.
The artifact was found re-employed in the Ghazni area in 1958-1966.
Thanks to a new funding by the Gerda Henkel Stiftung, the website is being updated and new sections are under construction
powered by BraDypUS. Communicating Cultural Heritage