The research group on Islamic Ghazni was established in 2004 to work on the IsIAO archives of the Italian Archaeological Mission in Afghanistan under the coordination of Roberta Giunta. After the dismissal of IsIAO in 2012, the group remains in charge of the data management. The research is still ongoing.
- Roberta Giunta (Associated Professor, Università degli studi di Napoli “L’Orientale”)
- Martina Rugiadi (PhD, Assistant Curator, The Metropolitan Museum of Art)
- Simona Artusi (PhD, independent scholar)
- Carlotta Passaro (architect)
- Viola Allegranzi (PhD; Teaching and Research Assistant Université “Sorbonne Nouvelle” – Paris 3)
- Agnese Fusaro (PhD, Sapienza Università di Roma)
- Valentina Laviola (PhD; Research Fellow Università degli studi di Napoli “L’Orientale”, Adjunct Professor “Alma Mater Studiorum” Università di Bologna)
- Martina Massullo (PhD, Aix-Marseille Université and Università degli studi di Napoli “L’Orientale”)
All members of the research group on Islamic Ghazni participated to this project.
See the team for this project.