Screen carved in bas-relief on both sides and with openwork decoration (type 5).
The two sides show the same decoration: the screen is framed by four bands enclosing an openwork panel with a geometrical pattern of intersecting hexagons (diagonal sequences). The upper band shows of a cursive inscription; the lateral bands consists of rolled up half-palmettes; the lower consists of leftbound running animals (lions, dogs, hares).
The dimensions are unknown.
One artifact was first recorded in the Kabul National Museum in 1958; it came from Ghazni; one artifact was purchased at Ghazni in the years between 1957 and 1966.
No record found!